Additive Technologies’ industrial cleaning products are based on leading-edge technology developed in our laboratories. Our cleaning products are based on an effective proprietary mixture of non-hazardous surfactants and have a low level of aggressiveness to human skin, contain no excess caustics or acids, no solvents or VOCs, and are not subject to regulation by the DOT, EPA, SARA, or CERCLA.
Although the products are friendly to people, construction materials and the environment, they are tough on dirt and oil. Their superior effectiveness as cleaners is due in large part to their impressive versatility.The cleaners will remove both oil-soluble and water-soluble soils, including organic and inorganic matter, oil, grease, grime, soot, and exhaust stains, road film, and much more.
The Additive Technologies' formulations were developed as heavy-duty, but non-toxic, cleaners for the railroad industry. Locomotives are very difficult to clean and the railroads had not found a product that was environmentally safe, and would satisfactorily clean using brushless locomotive washing facilities or in hand washing operations.
Further product testing indicated that Additive Technologies' would make an outstanding general purpose cleaner and degreaser. All of the products were tested on garage and warehouse floors, automobile engines, trucks, exhaust stacks, shower stalls, carpets, ovens, stoves, clothing, and many other applications. The results indicated that our non-hazardous products did a much better job than leading brands on the market.
- Are environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Will not dull or damage painted surfaces.
- Remove oil, dirt, grim and roadfilm with ease.
- Are an outstanding general purpose cleaner and degreaser.
- Remove grease and oil without high alkalinity/pH, solvents, or any hazardous ingredients.
- Have been tested on garage and warehouse floors, automobile engines, trucks, exhaust stacks, shower stalls, carpets, battery terminals, clothing, and many other applications.
- Are proven in waste-water treatment facilities. CleanSafe emulsifies oil and grease and then de-emulsifies ( releasing the oil and grease which float to the top of the water phase) so that the oil and water can be treated or disposed of separately.
- Contain no measurable volatile organic content (VOC).
See our complete product line.
Compare the CleanSafe SDS with any other brand to convince yourself that CleanSafe doesn’t harm any materials commonly encountered, then test it to convince yourself of its cleaning superiority.